Saturday, January 12, 2008

Those were the best days of my life…..

Guys…this is not about the Summer of ’69. It’s rather the December of ’07 I’m talking about. Yes, you guessed that pretty well. Tour..tour…and more tour…
Lots have been said and you will get to know more in the days to come. So, everything’s there about the tour.
Well, don’t think I am escaping from it. As a matter of fact, I too want to share many. But the thing is, writing is something that never makes me happy. I prefer to think about it (for the wanderers do join me in my dreamland). Or may be it’s really a tough job.
The other day, Basu asked me about the tour. “Damn good…ultimate...Mmmm...Aur kya bolu???” is all I said.
This was just the second time in my entire life of 20 years (including four and a half fucking interesting years of stay here at Nerist), that I have been out of North-East. So, as you can imagine, I was damn excited about it. Everything was kind of new for a guy like me. Right from the places we visited to the meals we had (South Indian dishes are my favorite anyways). But something I soon realized was the fact that, it was the company of all my fellow mates that was keeping the tour alive. In proper words- Moments, worth cherishing… that you taste often in your life and something you will never forget for the rest of your life...
It’s really hard to catch hold of the same people within routine work. Even if you succeed, I’m sure they won’t play 29 with you…..or for that matter, a whole night (not for studying, obviously)…
I often picturize those glorious moments and will continue to... And at such point of time, the only thing that comes to my mind is what Sir Martin Luther King once said-

“Occasionally in life, there are those moments of utter fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can be only articulated by the inaudible language of the heart…”

[Well, I finished reading my first novel recently (6th Jan.’08, 12:32 pm). It was the so called- five point someone (someday you’ll get to know about 2.someone, for sure). I’m mentioning this as I started with it from Chennai.
Aur kya bataye, sone pe suhaga…yes, LIFE KA PEHLA gUITAR…!!!]

No comments:

Popular Posts