Monday, June 23, 2008

Next comes Alok. Hi dude! I don't know how much you did leaern from me. I am too reckless to be anywhere near being called imbibable. Anyway, May be , i have tried to learn from every little thing that came through me, as you did point out. I feel here, you judged me better than myself here. And yes dude, I had learnt a lot from you. You would be one person , i would rather reply with atreat than in words over this blog page. Missing you. see ya soon in college.

Poly! what do i say, May be i am not damn care but it's reasons are already well stated. And anyday , it's a pleasure to talking to you. Whether it be on phone or directly. feelings reciprocated in this regard. Rest, you din't say much.Even if you, i will have to say sorry because i am left with a very faint memoir. see ya soon in college.

4 comments:

alok said...

hey dude, why r u missing so much, we r going to meet in de college.i m missing u toooooooooooooooooo................

dynamicity....prevail said...

saale! itna bhi miss nahi kar raha hoon. formality ke liye likh diya.

alok said...

abe nerist kab aa raha hai???
mera to man hi nahi kar raha hai aane ka?>>>>>>>>

Anonymous said...

24th morning 9:30 am ghy.

Popular Posts