Saturday, August 15, 2015

Happy Independence Day to all.

The first article that I opened on my browser today was http://thelogicalindian.com/news/25000-farmers-seek-presidents-permission-to-hang-themselves-on-independence-day/
I was sad. But I had no idea what to do about it. I cannot not even find the exact reason why this is happening. Who is responsible? Government policies? Capitalism ?Export/Import? Climate change?We-the consumers???? It will be great if anyone here can explain what we, the 'aam admis' can do.

Then, while mindlessly scrolling through facebook news I came across this http://thelogicalindian.com/story-feed/awareness/simple-ways-you-can-be-a-better-citizen-and-contribute-to-the-society/.
This video shows everything I want to do and I want others to do. I became happy again.


Whatever is being written here are the personal views of the author and are subjected to agreement or disagreement. And a request to all members, Please share your views !!

No comments:

Popular Posts