Monday, December 6, 2010

One Year and counting...

Today I can proudly say that I have survived 365 days at Infosys
Technologies Limited. On a second thought, it has been a dream journey
so far. With so many lovely people around, who made it so easy for me,
I have no words to thank you. Infosys Training, hailed as one of the
most hectic/tough/blah..blah..blah.. Sorry I never felt so.
It (Training) was the cream of Infy life so far. Less tension, less
responsibilities, more friends, more time at my disposal.
Thank you each one of you for believing in me!
Thank you God!

--
Kumar Saurav
Associate Member,
PSD (Infosys Leadership Institute )
INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED.
350, Hebbal Electronics City, Hottagalli, Mysore -570 018.Karnataka.

Contact no:-
+91 8105278015 (P)
0821 2404 101 *78057 (O)

No comments:

Popular Posts