Thursday, June 11, 2009


Hi friends...
So enjoying the rest after 6 or 4 long years. Its truely said "sketch your future but with pencil"...in this world of uncertainity its really important. I am still here. Everyone gone but then I am happy everyone cares for me...their ways are different but yes they care. They keep calling, asking about me about my day to day life. It gives a feeling I am not alone in this lonely journey. They keep saying "I will come back to NERIST...will meet again" . Thanx everyone for giving me such a sweet feeling. Some expected and some unexpected calls and messages...especially their first line "pehle bata kaisi hai tu..." its like I am the most luckiest one. Its really hard saying good bye to all our friends...daily 1 or 2 going...standing on the bus stand...yours eyes get wet due to a final touch...a shivering feeling due to that final hug....uhh I felt them all yaar...sometimes I feel lonely...its like I wanna share something but no one is there to listen...I am missing that late night noodles party...missing that "tamatar ki chatni"....that "prawn dry fish"...but then another feeling is there...a new planning is there when we meet again will have everything back with 100% interest. Ab canteen mein wo baat nai rahi...hope we meet again...keep bloging. MISS U ALL...LOVE U ALL...Take Care!!

2 comments:

sachin said...

oye rdx....
write poems....do blogging....keep urself busy all the time....
dont let situation dictate u become the dictator...

meenakshi said...

thnx yaar....tum yaha achcha lag raha hai.....

Popular Posts