Friday, October 10, 2008

part 3/3.....
In my home,i discover my ping-pong table,my cricket bat just to add some sweat,a daily stadium round up, finishing 50 pages of novel a day, visiting new places i lost interests before,and let me tell you...I REALLY ENJOY MY LIFE NOW....
yeah,how I feel what we can do for ourselves,or here I can do for myself.In one years' span ahead,I'll enter a cycle of business,readyness,unwillingness yet compassioning an unintentional fondness.....I need to adjust then,put these(present) thoughts to a halt,slide it aside,call it a 'crap,non-sensical,improvident thinking'.Now that's a year ahead I talked about....lets' come to now.
In the past few months,i relished these trendy manners; the sudden adventure of something 'new'; the satisfaction in trying something you never did before; or boring into life some moments you enjoyed,may be rooted in the past; the need of accountancy,the value of distributed time; the need to look around me,feel what I see and most importantly,keeping a record intact,on this diary page.....
I am not a profound writer,an eminent philosopher or someone one really hear about,care about....resembling a tiny speck,a diminutive seed whose possibilities stretch boundless...yet I owe a value to myself,a value undefined,undiscovered.....somewhat,like what our little earth belongs to the eternity outside,the colossal universe we feel so great to be a part of it.My point is,I am significant and I feel what appies for me applies for all of us.
"live life,don't just survive it","make your own directions',follow your own way" is my prima-facie.I felt it,I steered myself and I changed,changed myself to my needs. It's all about ME,the insight of someone speaking through ME,my inner ME......for somebody who care to bypass this far.....my final words.....
In life,possibilities are endless,it's not everyday you remain happy--sometimes you don't bother,sometimes you don't have time to bother.For the former,just think about it,just find the "why" and you'll find your way out if not the way I found myself,just move around some air to think about yourself,think about someone who cared for you,someone who you care and blending up the missing moments...and I guess you'll never be the same again....just give it a thought,just think about it...For the latter,I haven't gone through it....it lay there in front of me...undispensed,unexperienced.

Its 10:55,my 'flyhorse' gleaming...official sleeping shift...my celluloid page moulding frost already......the clock tickling,the flickering distant lights across that runaway farm,the autumn echoing sirens,slowing traffic,glimmering overhead....all catch my eyes as i take a nightstroll and gradually the last two hours move into 'the forbidden past'.....a part of my life that helped me understand me,yet someway never getting a place in my 'day tomorrow'...the 'busy tomorrow'....never asking "why?"!!!!!

....post culminated.....end of the night.......

No comments:

Popular Posts