Thursday, January 24, 2008

IS there a Question mark on L.O.C. !!

Nope. Nahi. Is the answer, so do not worry, keep reading as lots of hard**** stuffs coming your way...


Thats what I call the spirit of L.O.C.,
This conversation took place between two members, amidst Manish Sir was taking toll of Magazine boy...and some repelling charges were in the air..

Anyways,
Saurav: What were you about to tell me "in person", as per your late night comment(online)?
Rohit Rai: Please let me have the context...

Followed by he was handed over the LOC blog on my super cell,(I consider it so)..anyways..

Rohit Rai: At least we are out of that fantasy that we always called as friends. You know for better, the narrow mindedness of this people.You remember after

your birthday picnic.I told you, I reacted to that poem incident because these people would never take things positively, would never take things

sportingly. Why did you forget that?

Saurav: Who are we & who is this?
'They' are not the only one to be blamed, some of boys told them,"They cant support gals, even for right purpose, because boys will tease them in

boys hostel."

Rohit Rai:We & this that's for you to understand.We are the people you still consider friends and "this"-you feel could not take the right things in the spirit(both

boys and girls). i know that, that's why I don't blame Girls. In fact I dont blame anyone. Its only that I am hurt, it happened and extremely happy that it

happened sooner than later. But still I feel you should have been in Picnic. I still don't support you for that. And yes, you were probably not entirely right

that evening? Don't you think so.(In case, If I know the incident correctly)

Saurav: What is it to be "entirely correct"? Or for that reason, what is to be only "right"? Who will decide who was what? If my "WORDS" used are in question,

I feel sorry for those who took it otherwise, if my "TONE" was in question, then why couldn't they see my gesture when I promptly stood up, before

anyone else to leave the place? I feel Sorry for NUPUR, for such a sweetheart she is. I know she could not stand in front of me, but then what was

I speaking about at that place? I had nothing to do whether boys drank or not, I was trying to put a point which surfaced during boys meeting in

PD's room the other night.
Rohit Rai: The same thing dude. You had chosen the wrong listener. but that does not mean I put the blame on girls, neither on you. the only thing I feel bad for is

the way people reacted after the incident.
The whole thing was your gesture, if it certainly meant what that was, was certainly misunderstood. But I would not fall in the mess of determining

faults, because I do not consider it to be fault, this things happen. Its only the after plot that I am not really happy.

We will talk over this later, before that you read my blog as well. I would publish it this afternoon.....

No comments:

Popular Posts