Thursday, January 24, 2008

I feel let down by none other than who i called "FRIENDS"

Is it rift? Is it grievance? Or is it something very different.

If it is anything, it was ego working at its peak. People had been saying LOC has got nothing to do with it, But factually speaking I could only keep wondering if we could keep ourselves at bay from our prima facie.

However others be excited and be sincere towards it ,I wouldn’t shy to admit the fact that LOC doesn’t even come close to the feeling of being EC 2k3.

Today, I really want to go back a couple of months and relate a incident. Once when saurav asked me about me being over reacting to the poem incident, I told him in very straight words that though you could take it the way it meant to be but not everyone is ready to do that.
And this was the mistake, saurav, you possibly committed. In my entirety, I could back you up for what you said, not really falling into the mess of deciding who is at fault and who walks away clean, but I could not forgive you for forgetting what I said that day.
I talked of not forgiving you because it was you who started this, I couldn’t forgive you maybe for being rude. But that by no means pertains you are at fault, it’s only humane that one make mistakes.
But there are mistakes which don’t really are mistakes, they are blunders which the harshest of corrugations wouldn’t erase. And the damsel’s decision to avoid rather boycott the picnic ,I am petrified, falls into this category whose repercussions ,a couple of people would feel throughout life. I say a couple of people because there are some who never was EC 2k3ian and would never be and some other has left no stone unturned to it not be EC 2k3,and obviously everyone knows who I mean that by.
I wouldn’t mince words. It took me and a couple of people bloody whole lot of work to bring the branch together in 4th year after that shit of a rift in 3rd year. And after that,all for this.
Lot of people said lot of ill things about girls, but I always stood apart for I always felt however and whatever they are, they are lovely human beings and I would proclaim without being shy that I always considered me their friend but today I am truly doubtful if they ever considered me their friend. And if I have to speak up, frankly, I would say “no”. Today, I sincerely feel that all this time that they had been so nice to me, it was all a show off bound by formality and would have been happier had I wouldn’t have bothered them.
Personally, Today let me frankly reveal that out of nupur, meenakshi, poly and paro, I could have called only three as a friend and undoubtedly I would continue considering them that way whatever happens, irrespective of the feeling they have for me. And personally, I don’t have any reason to have grievance against them as they are still nice to me, though that I can’t, of course, assure it being genuine.
But as an EC 2k3ian, I am hurt.
Still, it remains a fact that personally I had got no bloody business to do with it .And it’s all the same with me whether anything happened or wouldn’t have. And, I am sure none would personally hold any grievance against anyone. So, to sum up, we would still live, LOC would still survive, though on the shatters of that fantasy what I always called EC 2k3.

2 comments:

Saurav said...

I was about to ask you a question over what you wrote, but then I was reminded that we had class from 2pm, and that I had not taken my luch...so dude any other time...
Nice work though...

Saurav said...

As India finishes on 309 for 5, it would be interesting early morning for me and Tendulkar's fans...

I expect lots of flurry over this blog of yours...
Nice work though ! I could not stop myself from saying so again

Popular Posts