Friday, February 25, 2011

A lie again

Lies are always more interesting than truth....nicer to hear...but a pain too, it has got such a huge burden....Yet i lied again..told somebody that i am happy without her..but trust me!! it was enormously tough but it's an amazing feeling to spare somebody a pain in the belief that she has hurt you....i told her i am really happy with her decision..told her i so wanted her to take it but trust me!! deep inside i want her to think again...once again...

But it feels so good to know that she is happy there, all smiles...and yeah! i am the reason for it..that is wat i wanted to do in my life...bring smiles to people's lives...i am bringing it!! Bravo me!!

Now who said lying is bad??

3 comments:

rohit said...

bravo dude.....i did same today.

deV said...

It's not bad if it makes somebody happy (for a good cause).

Day before yesterday my gf wanted to live a life without compromises, without barriers and be more free like singles.

I said ok. Her happiness is my happiness. Nothing else. We broke.
I missed her that day.

I missed her the day after.
I miss her today.



She messaged me a few hours ago:
" I am sorry. I AM SORRY I LIED. I can't live without you. I can't hurt you. I can't be like my friends who flirt around 3 to 4 guys a time. I want to be with you. Plz forgive me if you can"

@dynamicity.....
My point: If you lie in love and if its both-sided, its not gonna last, your love will come back to you. Else, bravo..keep cheering!!!

Unknown said...

@dev: too good dude!!

Popular Posts