Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last 7 months

For people::
As i took that bus out of the Imphal valley, with my mom waving to me,bading me good bye with concealed tears in her eyes,I had nothing but mixed feelings.I was looking forward to the days that were to follow as i was all set to explore a new horizon, a new way of life.Never the less i was scared ,bound by apprehensions.I had no idea how tough things were going to be because if nothing, iwas atleast suppose to earn the honour to put on that uniform and even more the stripes on it. And yes i never thought it was coming easily, but then who was scared of the word tough.

*** Original version:
I was anxious ,distressed, scared.Afterall i had to leave home and gosh! i have to become a soldier..My god! i loved other people wearing that uniform but did i ever wanted it.Yeah! of course, i guess,but then if it comes up easily.I just knew how to sink and then struggle in water and go there, i was suppose to clear a swimming test.
Life would test me to summit and i really have to be tough for that. But then i am really scared of the word tough.

For people:
Reach academy and get set for discipline.And tell you what, it might appear that being disciplined is easy. But i would urge you to have a rethink. Instilling this has been a challenge for which we have to pay price in gross sweat but nothing else.Yeah! sometimes though, it demanded blood in addition to perspiration.But tell you what when it did we oozed blood with fire.
Limbs ached and hurt no end making it tough to stand let alone walking and running.But then we were taught just one thing that as long as you sham , a pain is a pain.But when you decide to make that pain a way of life, you learn how to bear it and then to overcome it.No medicine could ever cure a pain,Pain is the only way you cure pains.And that is how i learn how to "take pain" .

Original version::
Aah! i can't walk. Forget walking, i can't even stand properly.Need to report sick.
How long would we bear this..My limbs are breaking.I am shamming now.i couldn't endure it anymore.
But there are no options, seniors won't let us do it.
so run for whatever resaon.Run to make yourself fittter. Atleast, when we go back, we could have couple of more girl friends courtesy that.

Anyway as things got over, as it has to...

I am in gujarat and the palce is jamnagar.And trust me it's a beautiful place and more so for people who loves birds. and yes, for people who love stags.
Unluckily! for people who love girls, there's very little opportunity.
My bad luck!!








Whatever is being written here are the personal views of the author him/her self and are subjected to agreement or disagreement.

And a request to all members, Please share your views !!

No comments:

Popular Posts