Saturday, May 23, 2009

a FinaL DrafT...."I Love Ya aLL!!"..

"Great guys say great things but they don't do it.
Great friends do great things but they never say about it and you my dear friends,simply comply to that."

This blog is dedicated to all MY DEAR GREAT FRIENDS....

Its amusing how things are,how life itself moves on. We move on,mere remnants of a bigger circle - LIFE@NERIST. The revolution is complete now, I had my exams yesterday,you know...and now finally moving out of NERIST. I never realize it until strings were unheard, voices diminishing,shadows appearing distant and I began to lose it all, miss 'em all.
Days will pass,time will dilute,memory will fade and see,am gonna miss many moments associated...some spoken about,some less spoken of,but yes,they are something lively,springing and beautiful...they are the 'Best part of my life'.

Some moments I do still remember.............
masti@tour, comedy@drama, nautanki@daru-party, fun@canteen, 'Brahma-ji'and his fancy creation---'SHRISTI',the tantalising bumps@b'party, bholas' help@exams, alokojjwal's hand in lending money@need, f***g the "..." quiz, smiles@nupz....and lots more...all the time enjoying and valuing the most beautiful thing in life--thats 'friendship.'

Anyway,just wanted to let u guys know,things change,people change,jobs' change,may be I'll change (other than my looks which i do often) but never let that spirit change..d spirit of BEING A NERISTian..(EC-2K3 and LOC-ian comes along)...its wHat makes me unique....so start measuring it from now...my dear friends....the final test of friendship begins now...the test of remembrance,extending hands and bondage. I am a bit short of it,but still I say to you guys..."I will give my best!!"...aur kya, remember me sometimes,I will remember you all as I am writing it from 0430hrs,23rd may...I made a wholenight....
just once read out with me for everything we shared in common....................."JAI HO!!"...........................................

No comments:

Popular Posts