Thursday, March 5, 2009

TO MY LOVE..........

You have been my passion,my life. You inspired me. You made me believe in myself. Whenever i was down and out, you encouraged me. I forgot everything whenever i was with you. You gave me comfort whenever I was distressed. You have so much positively affected my personality, my outlook, how to strike out strategies at the spur of the moment, how to hold on to your senses in nerve-wrecking situation, to accept defeat gleefully. You helped me in channelizing my energy in the right direction.....thanks cricket for what you have been for me..

I’ll be playing my last cricket match in NERIST on the 8th of march but I know you’ll always be there whenever I’ll need you.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

saale...cricket ko kyon badnaam karta hein...uska naam likh na...

Popular Posts