Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am what I am !!

Couldn't tell you everything even if I wrote an epic, yet everything if I uttered just one sentence.
I believe in face to face conversations rather than over the phone or worse still thru e-mails. 
I believe there's more to this world than the earthly pursuit of happiness or money. 
I believe to attain humility is the highest stage of hypocracy. 
I believe pride is essential to life. 
I believe there's no heaven or hell except the one we're in and know all too well. That true love is an illusion. 
That religion is the root of all evil today. 
That if you're not willing to die for something, your life is not worth living. 
That chaos and creation take place simultaneously in every backyard. That this space is the only outlet for the pent up frustration in wannabies such as you and I. 
That knowledge is endless but wisdom is greater. 
That contemporary pop is fit only for lesser developed humans. 
That politics is the only honest profession cuz no one fucks around claiming to be a saint. 
That sooner or later everyone burns out, but what matters is the flame that once was. Here's to that flame.

I am what I am !!

No comments:

Popular Posts