Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Prakash

Name: Bed Prakash Pokhrel
Nickname: Prakash, Aakash
Hobby: I like to play cricket, watching movies, listening songs and like to enjoy every moments with friends.
The best part of cricket, is the team man spirit and the commitment towards it, which according to me, is in my instinct.
Movies and songs give us a nice interpretation of the life that we are living and has got an immense meaning in it.
Friends are the best companion to whom, you can rely on, and the moments together always result in enjoyment.
What comes in your mind ?
NERIST: It gave me the identity of being called as a NERISTian. For me, its an opportunity to learn each and every aspect of life, so that I can stand and compete with the outside world. It’s a place for me where I found that what I am and really got a chance to know myself. It’s a place for me, where I enjoyed my life to the fullest.
EC-2K3: It signifies to a group of people, no matter, how diversified they are, have a common identity, bonded together for the cause of a common spirit of togetherness. In spite of all outward differences, strifes, struggles and variations that exist, there is love, union and understanding among us.
The talent and the hunger they have within them is remarkable.
LOC: Its an idea initiated to bring transformation in our lives, thinking and all the unique qualities which the human being can imagine. It’s a place where we can nourish ourselves, think differently and learn how to work as a team. It’s a platform where we 15 members have learnt to make a change, and how to implement it to bring a change in others.
Your identity: My identity is my name, which itself reflects what I am. My heart is as pure as the teachings of Vedas, and I am spreading this purity using ‘Prakash’. I want knowledge should be spread to everywhere and should reach to each and everyone.
Your learning/ contributions to LOC: I have learned to think differently and trying to apply this to make things done in real life. I learned how to work as a team and learned that to organize something, even if the division of work has been made, we should try to help other members in his work. I learned, if we people want to do something, it’s the willpower within us, which will make a way for us. Moreover, I learned to analyze things, and if possible put my interpretation in front of others, which will help me to know, where I am going wrong.
As I am also a captain of the ship, so plays an immense role while ship was initiating its journey. It was needed to give initial direction to the ship, and I was also there while we were planning for that. Whenever, we members thought of an idea , I also gave my opinion and came in front whenever needed. When I am committed to something, I am always there to make a way for it.
Rate yourself
Committed towards life : 5.0
Committed towards friends: 4.7
Committed towards LOC: 4.5
Idea of LOC: The idea is to make a change, and how we are going to bring it, it totally depends on the members. My idea of LOC, is a group consisting of 15 members, with each trying to know themselves and implement it to work as a team, for the cause of improving their personality so that they can withstand the pressure when they will move to professional competitive world. We are here to bring some constructive change, which in a way or other, is going to be beneficial for us as well as to the mankind. There is no harm in having meeting once in a week, but even during the gap, if we can be in touch, its better for our existence. At the end of every meeting, we need to make a questionnaire and try to find out the flaws and also suggestions, so that we can implement it in the next meeting. Human being s always have a tendency to feel bore if given same type of task again and again, so why not we bring change in some of our thinking.

1 comment:

Saurav said...

The idea of having questionnaire after every meeting is a very good idea.....

Popular Posts