Monday, February 18, 2008

The meeting that we had

We had been meeting if not everytime,atleast regularly.The sixth meeting i found wasn't bad at all.But we had been getting too much into love,when none of us really had fallen in love.I wonder when one falls in love ,we would need all the experience that we shared.whatever..
I instead want to confess two things that was to an extent a lie. Firstly,I referred my feelings for the girl in school as one of the most priced possesions ever.But factually,I did like that girl once upon a time but there's not a little bit of nostalgia attached with her.
secondly,There's always boys talk that we could never speak things in front of gals,that lies with me as well .
Finally,saurav i could have easily reminded you an incident that you wd have hated to be brought out.C'mon man don't be scared of being normal at times.
Whatever is being written here are the personal views of the author him/her self and are subjected to agreement or disagreement.

2 comments:

Saurav said...

Thats the reason why thist blog was started.
Things that u didnt said there due to lack of time or whatever...
Feel free to express...

Saurav said...

I will say that 'F' word almost evrytime to all those who take such decisions...

Popular Posts